As this blog approaches the 2000 Followers milestone (Thank you so much everyone), I’m going to be making a few changes around here. I hope people will like the new art style shown above.
Furthermore, I’ll be reopening the Ask Box. I decided that there is no way in tartarus that I’ll be able to “catch up” with the massive quantity of messages I already have. As such, I intend to just answer asks as we go. Don’t take it personally if I don’t respond to an ask you send. It may be a fantastic question, and I’m simply banking it for later. Or…it may have gotten lost in the metaphorical sea that is my inbox. But just ask another question, and maybe I’ll be able to do it. Sorry in advance if I miss it though. :x
Part of the reasoning behind this is I’m also about to start a story arc, in which I may or may not be directly responding to questions. But I do want to hear feedback from you guys as the story progresses.
The other part involves me asking you guys a question:
What are your thoughts on RP text responds? They’re significantly faster to do, and it would enable Rainbow and Twilight to respond to a great deal more questions. I promise that this will not affect the frequency of illustrated asks. It’ll essentially be more content over all!
So what do you think?))
- the258chris likes this
- ask-blu-phoenix likes this
- askskypethepony likes this
- fancysanta likes this
- kii-chan99 likes this
- graphite-coffee-pony likes this
- askthepotionspony likes this
- rainy-sky likes this
- ern289 answered: I’d rather not have RP text responses, fills up the dashboard too quick. Maybe make another blog if there’s some demand for them?
- ask-filly-tia-and-luna likes this
- miasmic-phantom likes this
- pinkiepieaddict likes this
- halcyonmanny answered: This sounds fine actually
- cowgirlweis likes this
- callmestraws likes this
- eternal-era-twilight likes this
- mod-blog-37517998 likes this
- outofcharacterproductions likes this
- silvernis likes this
- dj-garv answered: I personally liked the old art style better, but they are both good. I like the idea of RP text responds.
- dj-garv likes this
- bronies reblogged this from needs-more-twidash and added:
- ask-pon3lectric likes this
- go-the-killer-shaymin-love likes this
- go-the-killer-shaymin-love answered: I like it!
- mylittleponyfriendshipismagicus answered: yes I like the style, so cool, and I think that’s a great idea for text responds since there will be no change on asks
- askmasterlance likes this
- benji5050 likes this
- swiftestshadow answered: Ultimately, it’s up to you, but I’d rather there not be too much text-based answers… From my experience, it tends to choke blogs.
- applebloop likes this
- viola-strum likes this
- kurosakiicarus likes this
- sky-wolf-27 likes this
- via-vanity likes this
- mlpbrony12326 reblogged this from needs-more-twidash
- tatsurou-san answered: I like that idea. Don’t know what you mean by “RP text responds”, but I like the sound of more content.
- jacksnight likes this
- whopon likes this
- shyasueasternsun likes this
- the-pony-in-the-snow answered: i say if its not a big question, do text but if it you come up with a big answer then make a picture to go with it
- madcloak likes this
- mylittleponyawesomeismagic likes this
- apollostrife likes this
- stormmodblog answered: RP text responds are fine
- stormmodblog likes this
- burningblack777 likes this
- thewriterpony answered: I think the changes are fine and would work well in increasing upload time.
- rovincis likes this